Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PORSCHE GT3RS METAL SUNGLASSES CASES

Nattyboy

Nurburgring
Metal vault sunglasses case with soft touch finish (same as 997 interior) with sprung hinge. I have one each in orange or green trim. Superb quality.

£12 each

Green one please PM sent

If that's because he has a viper green RS (my dream motor) then he's not having it :lol:

Nattyboy said:
If that's because he has a viper green RS (my dream motor) then he's not having it :lol:

I wish, lol I have lots of acid/light green accents on mine and now a case to go with them :lol: :grin:

Nattyboy , Green ones paid for thank you ,Phil

PM sent for orange one

Mike - sorry - doesn't look like my pm's are getting through to you 😁. Everyone else hope they arrived ok 👍

Nattyboy said:
Mike - sorry - doesn't look like my pm's are getting through to you 😁. Everyone else hope they arrived ok 👍
Thanks Nat yes mine arrived all great here . :thumb:

Hi guys - for the people that pm'd me when i'd run out / I've just got back from a business trip in Germany and managed to find some more with green, red and orange trims if anyone would still like one - cheers Nat

How does the weight of these compare with the GT3 version? Do the hinges suffer from scoring if opened up quickly when cold like the Carrerra version?

MC

Nattyboy said:
Hi guys - for the people that pm'd me when i'd run out / I've just got back from a business trip in Germany and managed to find some more with green, red and orange trims if anyone would still like one - cheers Nat

Now you are sounding like Del Boy!

:)

Very pleased with the one that I have btw!

Lol ! Glad you like it mike 👍. Need a new set of boots so the people buying these can feel warm and fuzzy in the knowledge that they're helping keep me on the road/track 😀

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back