Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Riviera Blue

Found the thread from sept 2013 in the 993 section named YUM not sure how to link the thread, was up for just under 30k at the time

It is a cracking looking car though! :thumb:
I would have liked to have seen the details of the refurb to compare notes.
Although it would have been too rich for me.

Presuming it's the same car, you can't argue with the interior improvements. Also looks loads better sans the spoilers and fuss.

Must have cost a fair penny to do all that work, inc a set of refurbished hard backs.

Mileage basically unchanged in that time, so can only presume it's been under the knife most of that time.

Just read this from start to finish. Adore the revamped colour and can can red interior. As many others have said, hats off to you for the vision and seeing the project through.

For a relative newbie like me, it is great inspiration for a litany on non-Illuminati-approved mods in the future! :D

Gosh this is a blast from the past!

A fair bit of water has passed under the bridge since then.
A lot of further fettling too. Full brakes upgrade to Big Reds and Bilsteins into the bin and Ohlins R/T (one off 993 prototype) all round, cross brace and meatier ant-roll bar now in situ.

All expertly fitted by the good Doctor .. .

Looking forward to track day at Spa-Francorchamps at the end of March with the Jolly Boyos
8)

Attachments

• img_2438_204.jpg
    img_2438_204.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 4,377
  • img_2447_1_885.jpg
    img_2447_1_885.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 4,377
  • img_3586_316.jpg
    img_3586_316.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 4,377
  • img_3587_1_214.jpg
    img_3587_1_214.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 4,377
..... looking pretty Phil ...... I am hoping for a few laps with you and me as co-pilot ....... that's if you are willing ...... :)

It would be a pleasure Andy!
:thumb:

Hope you didn't do your dough on those Ohlins :dont know:

Well it's been a couple of years since the last comment on this fantastic thread, so thought I'd share this insta post that just appeared in my feed this morning from Southbound.

Obviously the work was also memorable for them even after 6 years & among all the other great cars they work on. Cool stuff on so many levels.

Seems from the comments the car is still doing well - glad to see :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJzBcW2lBd9/

Attachments

• can_can_770.jpg
    can_can_770.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 2,530

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back