Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Tonbridge '911-50' 911 SC Restoration

I have to say that that 991 next to it looks like a bit of a monster. The email that came through from Porsche Tonbridge looked as if a 996 GT3 RS was parked next to it when it was in the showroom. Does anyone that visited know if this was the case. Was the showroom full of classic Porsche - ?

Pip

Cheers Ron. Very nice GT2 and GT3 RS. I did ask my wife if she wanted to pop in as I was busy but she was not interested. Women :roll: . I assume the GT3 RS was owned by private individual. I wonder if it was anyone on here.

Pip

I believe most, if not all, of the cars on display are owned by the chap that owns the OPC Tonbridge franchise. I think he is also first in-line to buy the restored SC.

Ron

A few pics from my visit last Saturday, both cars very nice.

Attachments

• img_1689_681.jpg
    img_1689_681.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 20,644
  • img_1687_165.jpg
    img_1687_165.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 20,644
I've seen in the flesh at OPC Tonbridge - stunning and tastefully done!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back