Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Name your Porsche!

isysman

I think this must be American!

http://www.nameyourporsche.com

banner-08.jpg

isysman said:
Oh yes...

banner-04.jpg

Im guessing you could either have your own name or the cars name.

Does anybody have a name for their Porsche

My wife has whole array of adjectives for mine which I couldn't possibly repeat for fear of prosecution.......

Nearly a grand! :eek:

It would make an ideal gift from my wife, for her pet name for my car. Unfortunately, I'm not sure "That Effing Thing" would fit on the engine cover. :dont know:

"Obsession" my other half would say :sad:

Both my son and gf call it 'the funny car' not so funny now is it son when your in the back and the roof is down :grin:

our family car is 'the triangle car', its a lexus

I typed in what I wanted on the back of mine it was £1450 :eek: so that's not happening :grin:

The starting rate for an exclusive nameplate for your Porsche, including the first 5 letters, is € 595. Every additional letter on top of that costs € 75.

:floor: There's a bulk run on Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious for 993 models to add some value :thumb:

My wife just suggested "Penis Extension". No idea why ... :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back