Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991GT3RS-Bought-Stripped-Painted

DynoMike said:
It is finished now. An absolutely beautiful looking car :worship:

Saw it in a thread on <that other forum>. The style looks very American in a way that isn't really my thing, but fair play to him for going Burger King and having it His Way.

Disco said:
DynoMike said:
It is finished now. An absolutely beautiful looking car :worship:

Saw it in a thread on <that other forum>. The style looks very American in a way that isn't really my thing, but fair play to him for going Burger King and having it His Way.

I hear you Disco, I personally wouldn't like to be seen driving the car (not likely either!), as even my See-Through Silver 996 draws attention, let alone something of that car's nature. However, the colour and sheer theatre of it is pretty spectacular to my eyes. I also think that the colour flatters the lovely shape of the car.

kingston said:
Im going to come down to staines and ***** punt you soon.

Stop talking about it and do it. Stop thinking about valuesas. Itll sell no matter what

Ha ha. Yes stop making excuses Roro. I have never known anyone to keep on about something they never intend on doing unless you go down the Gadaffi or Saddam (and his Minister of 'Information') route.

You should have done what I did and bought one already done by someone else, door shuts, boot and engine bay et cetera. Surely it is about your enjoyment and not whether it is worth 10% more or less than anyone elses.

As for the 991 as long as it is a good job, good luck to him. Not my choice of alternative colours.

Pip

Pip1968 said:
kingston said:
Im going to come down to staines and ***** punt you soon.

Stop talking about it and do it. Stop thinking about valuesas. Itll sell no matter what

Ha ha. Yes stop making excuses Roro. I have never known anyone to keep on about something they never intend on doing unless you go down the Gadaffi or Saddam (and his Minister of 'Information') route.

You should have done what I did and bought one already done by someone else, door shuts, boot and engine bay et cetera. Surely it is about your enjoyment and not whether it is worth 10% more or less than anyone elses.

As for the 991 as long as it is a good job, good luck to him. Not my choice of alternative colours.

Pip

:grin:

I will do it at some point, honest :D always thought be nice to do it when the car was 10 years old (... And that's next year), so who knows lol. The chances of finding someone selling a 997.1 GT3 already painted riviera would be pretty slim I'd say. Also I didn't have any quotes until last week, and I'm still in the process of shopping around for more quotes 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back