Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally some photos of the new arrival

Superb car, excellent colour choice
Please stop using those guys to clean, know of two cars damaged by similar outfits. One used wheel cleaner so strong bubbled off the anodising before he got home. Another had wrong solution used to clean interior dashboard melted, culprit ran off and owners claimed casual labour and didn't know who he was
Remember many not insured :sad:

It's funny you should all say not to use the car wash guys. I actually used to be heavily obsessed with washing my own cars. I would not even let someone pull a hose near my cars in case the hose accidentally got pulled up and scratched a panel. I have owned everything from Bentley to Ferrari and all manner in between. My unicorn is the Lambirgini Gallardo. I have been to buy three with money in hand(metaphorically speaking) and even paid for one. There has always been a problem and I have never managed to drive one home ( I digress, sorry back to the point ). As you get older you either get more obsessed or you have to let go a little. I decided to let go as I literally would interview people before they could ever get within an inch of my cars. Now older and wiser it's easier to let the local monkey wash the car BUT I leather it off, don't let them anywhere near the interior NEVER let them put TFR or acids anywhere near the wheels or the bodywork and hand polish the car myself. See the enclosed photo as to the obsession that still exists. My wife thinks I'm mad to wrap up my car for bedtime. I say you still have to have some passions in life. Puts a smile on my face every time I walk past her when I come home at night ....

Attachments

• image_403.jpeg
    image_403.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 7,095

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back