Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally some photos of the new arrival

bg259

The weather has been so bad since I bought my 991 that I have hardly used it. I did manage to get it out for a was though. Let's hope the weather gets better soon ! What do you guys think ....

No photos attached...

It won't let me attach the photos. Says max file size 499kb!

If you put the photos into photobucket and then copy/paste the IMG link that should work. Works for me.

> try now

Attachments

• image_280.jpeg
    image_280.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 7,472
  • image_692.jpeg
    image_692.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 7,472
  • image_172.jpeg
    image_172.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 7,472
  • image_394.jpeg
    image_394.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 7,472
  • image_888.jpeg
    image_888.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 7,472
Bingo!
And a very nice car at that. The 991 really looks great in cabriolet. More so than any other variant IMO.

I'm not too sure about your "car valeting" providers (cruel I know ) but, nice Portaloo ! :thumb:

the other me said:
I'm not too sure about your "car valeting" providers (cruel I know ) but, nice Portaloo ! :thumb:

+1 above........ :eek:

Lovely car though, congrats.

Nice looking car, congratulations and enjoy :)

Nice motor .....but I would be washing a car like that myself , not entrusting the activity to the local sponge and pressure hose team.....

At least find a decent detailing company who will treat it properly for you.....

Sponges are just not used any more ! It's all moved on from there ...

Do your car a favour , give it some TLC....It will look 100% better if you do .....

T

Lovely looking car, shame the vandals got their hands on it :sad:

I trust that you put them in A&E after their shenanigans with a Halfords sponge :?:

My pal took his 997 to one of these outfits a few yrs ago , and when he got home he saw that it had a deep swirl scratch on the back panel form what must of been a stone in the monkeys sponge ,, we even thought it may of been deliberate , as you would be well awear and feel it happening !!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back