Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Super nice low mile SC for sale.

kas750 said:
New996buyer said:
I'm genuinely thinking about swapping my turbo in for this........... :chin:

A couple of gallons of waxoyl on the undersides and your good to go. :thumb:

:lol:

That and an elastic band to connect to my throttle foot so I never do my 'lift off trick' mid corner when I overcook it! :eek: (And which my turbo currently politely lights up the PSM, sends power to the front, gives a *sigh* and lets me go on my merry, clunky, way :D )

Being realistic though, we're not quite at value parity (I'm now at 77k in Ness) .... :driving:

And I don't have a spare few £k lying around at the mo', since a slug of cash is being sunk into the turbo replacing the coffin arms, fixing gear box leaks, crank case leaks, new heat shields, major service work and all the joys of a 15 year od daily driver :sad: :dont know:

I like it, but I'm sure Austin used to produce a Princess VDP in that colour combo :nooo:

How did I miss this thread :sad:

That there SC is a thing of beauty, get in there New996buyer :thumbs:

If I hadn`t just taken custody of my 996 then I would be having a serious look :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back