Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Super nice low mile SC for sale.

it looks surprisingly nice in brown, classy looking, a good car if everything stacks up.

£40K, for a 35 year old piece of air-cooled history, is almost a bargain.

So long as the various rubber seals have not perished and rust is not rampant, got to be worth a look at.

The dilemma if buying would be to put into storage or to put the miles on as Porsche intended. :?:

DRZ911 said:
£40K, for a 35 year old piece of air-cooled history, is almost a bargain.

So long as the various rubber seals have not perished and rust is not rampant, got to be worth a look at.

The dilemma if buying would be to put into storage or to put the miles on as Porsche intended. :?:

Drive it daily, show it off, take it everywhere and wear it out, whilst doing so, keep it looking great.

When its worn out, rebuild those bits and start the process again.

Investments are overrated :thumb:

I would take that sc over a 964 or 993 any day of the week.

My last post was aimed at the drive it daily, wear the thing out, then fix up and do it all again statement. It'd be painful if this car was stuffed into a nice warm garage and left to slowly rot with only a scarce few sunny day bimbles under its wheels. There are far too many 911's already in this category, seems such a waste. :sad:

Shurv said:
My last post was aimed at the drive it daily, wear the thing out, then fix up and do it all again statement. It'd be painful if this car was stuffed into a nice warm garage and left to slowly rot with only a scarce few sunny day bimbles under its wheels. There are far too many 911's already in this category, seems such a waste. :sad:

If I had Donald trump money, I would buy this car over the phone, find your postcode, and have it delivered to you, literally today. Now wouldn't that be a good thing to do for a stranger! lol. :thumb:

New996buyer said:
I'm genuinely thinking about swapping my turbo in for this........... :chin:

A couple of gallons of waxoyl on the undersides and your good to go. :thumb:

New996buyer said:
I'm genuinely thinking about swapping my turbo in for this........... :chin:

Its just got that timeless appeal, it doesn't need to go anywhere near as fast as a modern sports car to be a better sports car, if you know what I mean. Modern stuff lacks that feeling, its not nostalgia either, I thought that about them in 1981 when I was 14!!!

Good god that's lovely

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back