Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone know this car?

Are you looking for a 964 or an RS recreation?

An RS recreation.

Thanks mate! Interesting read! Very dubious if I'm honest, good looking car though!

I have an RS Recreation going to auction
She is a left hand drive 1972 911 t with an E engine so correct RS spec and conforms with an Acu licence to race in classic racing
We are going to reach uowards if 60k for it so prepare to spend that much for a good one
Scott

I soon discovered there are not many about but most are either used for racing and the rest tucked away; I wanted the former but illness has pushed me to sell as would not be allowed to compete
Europe be best place to look

Jamesyg said:
Thanks mate! Interesting read! Very dubious if I'm honest, good looking car though!

I agree like both the yellow and blue......need to look at the car on its own merits, your only buying a car from the guy after all if the deal works for you go for it! Get it looked at by an independent and make your mind up from there.....

Didn't this car feature in a 911 mag? Good write up - was 60K then 40K now 50K from memory.

This car was owned (and I think built) by a UK member on Rennlist. Post a thread in the 964 forum and I think someone will know it.

IIRC it was in the '964 UK Cars for Sale' thread but you'll have to trawl back from the 140+ pages. The owner mentioned how much it cost to build, needed to sell for a new business venture and as there was no interest he put it into a respected classic auction. Whether prindiville bought it from there I'm not sure.

Members of the London964 crew might know the car/previous owner :dont know:

Pretty sure the owner went by the forum name "Tomato"

Lovely car. Only sold for low £30K :(

Chris

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back