Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 OEM GT3/GT3RS wheels 18"

gtr_drifter

Genuine Porsche 996 Gt3/RS wheels, Michelin pilot sport cup tyres and Porsche centre caps

8.5" x ET40
11" x ET63

This is the correct factory size so PLEASE check this if considering others.

Wheels are straight, no cracks and balanced but have some small storage marks, and maybe marks from when tyres were fitted.

Tyres are Michelin pilot sport cups I bought new with no punctures. They have around 2-4mm of tread 295/30/18 and 235/40/18

photos available and currently some on ebay listing

Buyer collects from NW6 or arranges own courier

Hey Matt

If you can pass on the eBay savings for the refurb and new tyres I'll gladly have them. Need to state a price BTW.

Cheers.

Hi sorry, im after £2k for the wheels.....at this stage im sticking reasonably firmly on that number as i still have the car. So there is a slight possibility i might need them..

Thanks
Matt

e8_pack said:
Remember 2k through eBay is £1740 in your hand.

GLWS.

How do you figure that? I thought it was 10% up to a maximum of £40 and then a few % if you take payment through PayPal, so more like £1900, unless the rules have changed?

MC

Hope this is right, after checking the official eBay calculator the FVF is, £166.60, + £68.20 pp. So, £1765.20. That ballpark anyway!

I got raped when I sold a sequential gearbox!

Hi, the wheels are in storage and unfortunately i didnt think to take any pictures of these. I have only one shot of an inner wheel but it's a bit too blury to make out the numbers. I will try and pop out this weekend to get some more pictures.

As for ebay it was really just an advertising option as most people like yourself have gotten directly in contact with me

Cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back