Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Riviera Blue

Paul-stunning car! 👍

Damn fine looking car there Paul! :worship:
I've got to pop up to Mid-Wales on Friday, so will be taking some moody pics of mine with mountainous backdrops.
Will be hootling up the fabled A4069 again . . . . :grin:

Awesome vehicle Phil, just love it!!.

9M are a great outfit and have done work for me in the past.

I had a chat with Sam re respray, having the new rear quarters fitted next month :)

Trev

Great looking Turbo Phil and as you know a car I know well and travelled in a good few years ago. The previous owner still has his 1 of 1 993 Turbo S in the same colour. ;)

C.

Absolutely love this 993 and the fact you enjoy it as intended
Keep up the good work and lots of pics please :thumb:

Great picture, stunning car. :thumb:

Kimbo said:
^ I completely agree with all that.

Give me anything new with an auto box in traffic, rain, winter, the dark.

Four occasions when I will never drive mine.

highway said:
. . . only makes even the vaguest sort of sense if you are living in a part of the U.K. where you can actually drive.

if you can you should.

So right Steve!, so I did!
Today was a wet Friday on the A4069 trying without success to keep the back end in order . . .fab!!
:grin:

Attachments

• wet_friday_155.jpg
    wet_friday_155.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 8,576
  • a4069_197.jpg
    a4069_197.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 8,576
HPNer said:
Today was a wet Friday on the A4069 trying without success to keep the back end in order . . .fab!!

Now THAT is a road!

HPNer said:
highway said:
. . . only makes even the vaguest sort of sense if you are living in a part of the U.K. where you can actually drive.

if you can you should.

So right Steve!, so I did!

Lovely pics. Is that a different front bumper or are all C2 like that. Looks superb. :thumb:

IMI A said:

" . . . and was the only Carrera 2 Coupe to leave Stuttgart painted in Riviera Blue . . ."

If this indeed true, and I'm finding it hard to believe, it's a very rare specimen. I won't comment on value as I don't get involved in value bollox.

The illuminati won't be impressed as it's got a lot of unoriginal bits and bobs (although in fairness it can be returned to original quite easily, unlike mine!)

:judge:

I went and looked at a genuine c2 in riveria blue up teeside way i think over 2 years ago that was for sale. It was mentioned on a thread on here at the time. It had a tired grey interior a big spoiler on the back which wasnt quite the same shade of riveria, solid turbo twists and the paintwork needed a little attention in places and needed new rear lights as they were cloudy. Despite all the above the car was well sorted mechanically and i still wanted the car but couldnt quite agree with the seller over the price. He did mention a couple of opc's were after the car as a project. Anyway i am sure the mileage was similar and there cant be many riveria cars on the same mileage so i suspect its the same car.
I imagine it will look fantastic but is now priced for someone richer than me!!!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back