Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Good news for F1 fans !

the other me

Apart from DC, it hasn't been revealed who is & isn't going to CH4 ( except no Suzy, can't say I will miss her , and probably no Lee . . . I will miss her, & her fantastic rapport with the drivers, always seemed a very genuine person )
EJ off to Top Gear, but, given that he has in recent years cherry-picked the races he attends, I don't think that means he is out of the frame, and could no doubt wear 2 hats in a "freelance" type capacity (hope so anyhow, I rather appreciate his frequently irreverant take on things ) . . . . . however, one piece of Good News confirmed today is

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...n-iconic-Fleetwood-Mac-Chain-title-music.html

( the bit you ALL know is at 3:00 on the link, but the rest of the song is worth a listen if you have somehow missed it in your musical education :roll: )

Glad CH4 are holding onto FM's "The Chain". Really adds to the sense of occasion, and despite coming up to its 40th birthday next year, is as contemporary as ever. :lol:

Hopefully David Coulthard will be joined by the best team of enthusiastic and knowledgeable presenters. :?:

And I do hope that CH4 stick to their pledge of no advertising breaks during live races. :thumb:

I just dont get watching F1 on TV :oops:

...... Why? .......at least you get to see "all" the action ....... :dont know:

madalaa said:

It's all 'manufactured' driving and I know the plot before it starts :roll:

When [male] drivers start wearing diamond stud earrings under their helmets I'm out :nooo:

when sex was the breakfast of champions, now that's another matter :grin:

I hope Eddie joins DC, I think they make a great duo. I liked Suzy also. I tell you who I would like to see on there, Mark Webber. I watched some Aussie coverage last year and he was doing the DC bit. His knowledge was amazing, fantastic insight into what was going on.

isysman said:
I hope Eddie joins DC, I think they make a great duo. I liked Suzy also. I tell you who I would like to see on there, Mark Webber. I watched some Aussie coverage last year and he was doing the DC bit. His knowledge was amazing, fantastic insight into what was going on.

Eddie Jordan, are you serious? The bloke lost the plot yeras ago. i bet Martin Brundle breathed a sigh of relief when he left him behind at the BBC.

Yes Eddie is brave and stands there and asks the awkward questions, trouble is the questions are usually meaningless twaddle :lol: sorry, id pay not to watch him....i do actually, bloody sky :evil:

Zingari said:
madalaa said:

It's all 'manufactured' driving and I know the plot before it starts :roll:

When [male] drivers start wearing diamond stud earrings under their helmets I'm out :nooo:

:grin:

Totally with you :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back