Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

V1 CGH for sale

Mr Pub

This magnificent plate is on retention but I am willing to sell.

It started the 1st 9 years of its life on a Vauxhall Zafira – but then a good fairy allowed it to go to the ball and it transferred to a 997 Turbo S

Here is its heritage since then –

Its been to Angouleme in France to watch (and drive round) the circuit des Remparts – The Classic Car Race
France_zpsa7qqi8uy.jpg
[/URL]
Here is the Plate at a service station in France with mate's Maserati

Its been to Scotland twice, once on its own and once with some other great cars where it went to the Mull of Kintyre and The Isle of Skye – Great fast roads and many midge bug hits.

Deli%20Ecosse_zpspovwying.jpg
[/URL]
Here is the Plate outside a fantastic cafe in Callander Scotland - Fantastic breakfasts with black pudding :p

Here is the Plate on The Mull of Kintyre last year

It went to Beaulie where it went in a convoy and parked near some lovely other Porsches.

It's finest aceivement was doing a VMax event where this Plate was driven by the Legendary Johnny Dangerous!! – (we checked the weather report – no chance of Frosty Black Ice - and no corners 8) ) He pushed me to ever greater limits

IMG_3349_zpstiuh4pi9.jpg

Picture courtesy of HSC911 - Here is the actual JD in the passenger seat of the car - As a Plate - it was my crowning achievement

So with this fantastic heritage and association I am asking for at least £10,000

V1 = rocket
CGH not your initials? No problem. Just change you name.

I was called Christopher William Wallace – but happily changed my name to Christopher Giant Hogweed (Genesis - Lamb Lies Down on Broadway on the CD changer) – I have never looked back.

Go on – you know you want it :thumb: :thumb:

How much for "W414 RPC"?

Thanks in advance.

:floor:

I thought you said you didn't drink. :?

How are you so pi$$ed by this time of day. :D

Nice pics though :thumb:

I don't drink AND drive.

As the 993 has been SORN'd since November, I have gained a beer belly, gout and a ruddy complexion, whilst simultaneously losing most Tuesdays.

PS - to avoid any future arguments, since our last meeting I have permanently affixed a daylight bulb over the yard arm now :thumb:

GT4 said:
How much for "W414 RPC"?

Thanks in advance.

I'll ask my mate - probably about £1

GT4 said:
I don't drink AND drive.

As the 993 has been SORN'd since November, I have gained a beer belly, gout and a ruddy complexion, whilst simultaneously losing most Tuesdays.

PS - to avoid any future arguments, since our last meeting I have permanently affixed a daylight bulb over the yard arm now :thumb:

I was referring to the OP. :frustrated:

I know you drink .......... if you count pina coladas as a drink. :grin:

What a lucky happy plate. May its joy and travels continue.
:grin:

T8 said:
GT4 said:
I don't drink AND drive.

I was referring to the OP. :frustrated:

I know you drink .......... if you count pina coladas as a drink. :grin:

I count Fosters as a drink after an evening out, so almost anything goes :dontknow:

As regards the post-direction, I'm not one to miss out on misinterpreting post content or the intended recipient for the purposes of a lame quip.

Or one more for the post count ...

In fact having to apologise or explain in a further post means I generally get two birds with one stone :grin:

Fantastic Chris :worship: :thumbs:

Here's my BC51 KXG plate (chosen as its my name in Sanskrit) on my more humble steed 'Ness', less than a mile from spot in your MoK pic :thumb:

Amazing how in that part of the world January and July don't look that different :nooo:

When we were down the Mull of Kintyre my brother and I went a walk to the lighthouse at the end. We saw the monument to the 1994 Chinook crash on the hillside. My school mates brother was one of the pilots.

They were so close to missing the whole hillside if they had only been 500 yds further south. It was a sad sad spot

Mr Pub said:
When we were down the Mull of Kintyre my brother and I went a walk to the lighthouse at the end. We saw the monument to the 1994 Chinook crash on the hillside. My school mates brother was one of the pilots.

They were so close to missing the whole hillside if they had only been 500 yds further south. It was a sad sad spot

I know it well. When I was the kid we walked all around the Mull with a map I was given by someone from Machrihanish. The whole area's peppered with WW2 planes.

The crash in '94 was a helluva' tragedy for many reasons. The quality of the passengers on board set the peace process back a couple of years. And the MoD's handling of the saga was shocking and as horrifying as the crash itself.

As you say, a sad sad spot.

OP Doesn't JD want it :dont know: He could put on retention and frame the certificate :thumb:

Add another £5k for its brands hatch provenance

askgeez said:
Add another £5k for its brands hatch provenance

:thumb:

Mr Pub wrote "Here is the Plate outside a fantastic cafe in Callander Scotland - Fantastic breakfasts with black pudding"

It is indeed a top café, I was last there November '14. Mrs Pzero loved it. Unlike you, I managed to find some parking

:wack:

GLWS

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back