Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Techna-Fit Stainless Steel Brake Lines for 95-99 Porsche 993

RobIpswichUK

Mugello
I have a brand new unused set of the above for sale.

Bought two sets (with differing rear connectors whilst I was in the States as I didn't know which I needed - early 94 993's have a different rear connector). Correct ones for my car now fitted.

These are now surplus to requirements. Brand new still in packaging
Techna-fit part number POR-1600-CLR

Reference pic from RL:
610683d1330127709-ss-brake-line-goodridge-or-techna-fit-techna-fit-1sm.jpg

Retail approx. $80-$100 + delivery from US (+ Customs taxes etc), and I'll let someone on here have them for £60 delivered (UK Mainland only)

Cheers
Rob

Hi Rob,

I have a 95 Car but cant check the fittings for a week or two. Do you know if they'll fit my car? If so i'll take them please. ;)

C.

These are the different types (courtesy of Darin Fister from FD Motorsports)

715128d1364323351-group-buy-ss-braided-brake-lines-technafit-late-95-vs-early-95-2-copy.jpg

The ones for sale are the ones on the left.
Let me know when you've checked but currently they are yours until you tell me otherwise.

Rob

Thanks Rob.

My car is currently down at CG so i'll fire the image across and ask Chris or Pete to clarify which it is.

C.

Seems we have lift-off Rob as mine are the later type (left on your pic). ;)

Please PM me payment details etc.

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stoker
Back