Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Flappy Paddle Conversion Electric Help needed- Medicus?

Kimbo

I'm attempting a flappy paddle conversion on my Tiptronic steering wheel using AMG C63 Paddles but have come across a hurdle.

Any help appreciated.

This pic shows the wiring from the old Tip switches and there are three wires coming out of each switch, the black being a ground.

IMG_0693.jpg
[/url]

This pic shows the new paddle with only two wires coming out of it, yellow and black.

So I'm not really sure how to wire them up?

I looked at this thread for help but...it doesn't.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=97582

Connect the yellow wire of the down paddle to the brown/red, connect the yellow wire of the up paddle to the yellow/brown and connect both the black wires to the existing black wires.

Jamie© said:
Connect the yellow wire of the down paddle to the brown/red, connect the yellow wire of the up paddle to the yellow/brown and connect both the black wires to the existing black wires.

:grin: Saw the thread Jamie and knew you had done it last weekend so was expecting to see you reply :thumbs: :thumb:

Excellent Jamie, thanks a lot.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back