Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OK 5IMON

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK51MON said:
£1,000,000 for DK 51MON
£2,000,000 for OK 51MON

I have both :bye: xox

OKSIMON looks well cool on the 996, the traffic Sgt loved it as I remember, T11ABO of course was perfect.

JohnnyDangerous said:
OK51MON said:
£1,000,000 for DK 51MON
£2,000,000 for OK 51MON

I have both :bye: xox

OKSIMON looks well cool on the 996, the traffic Sgt loved it as I remember, T11ABO of course was perfect.

Yeah my charm didn't work on the copper that I got, yours did though????

On another note, fancy selling me your GT3 seats?

I know I will be hated for this comment/view, but I think personalised number plates are the height of narcissism, either to cover up the age of a car, or to tell the world how great you are, not for me, don't get it, don't want any part of it. Its at best silly, at worst shallow.

:nooo:

I'd always been of that view, but then Mrs B bought one for her car- X5 *** for an X5 (oddly enough) It has to be said it looks very neat, cheap in the scheme of other car styling 'mods'.

Palladium said:
I know I will be hated for this comment/view, but I think personalised number plates are the height of narcissism, either to cover up the age of a car, or to tell the world how great you are, not for me, don't get it, don't want any part of it. Its at best silly, at worst shallow.

And at most your opinion :wink:

OK51MON said:
DK 5IMON For Sale

Looking at offers on this

Thanks

Simon

Plate suits your car Simon :)

Be interested to see what will replace it?

Chris

Palladium said:

How does driving a Porsche figure in that opinion?

Was just gonna say the same thing.

All personal choice - bit like having a tattoo.

driving a Porsche is magnificent, owning one or more is marvellous, I just don't like personalised number plates, no one ever says anything negative about them on here, so i thought I would.

p.s I don't like them on any car, my brothers got an absolute wanky one on his lotus.

You are by far not the first person on here to not like personalised plates.

Some would say your brother has an absolute wanky car on his plate. :grin:

alex yates said:
You are by far not the first person on here to not like personalised plates.

Some would say your brother has an absolute wanky car on his plate. :floor:

he thinks the same about Porsche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back