Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Private Plate for sale- R7UBO (TURBO)

chimp911 said:
My second cousin is trying to offload his plate, CNU7 :dont know:

Lol by far the best. Maybe I've found a buyer!
you have used CNU7 to make the word *****..... Dumb ass your proving the point you read things even when letters are in different places. Thanks for selling it I'll send your sellers commission. But I'll spend mine of a English dictionary :floor:

Oli-R said:
But I'll spend mine of a English dictionary :floor:

Maybe a book on grammar too.....

554754.jpg

Oli-R said:
chimp911 said:
My second cousin is trying to offload his plate, CNU7 :dont know:

Lol by far the best. Maybe I've found a buyer!
you have used CNU7 to make the word *****..... Dumb ass your proving the point you read things even when letters are in different places. Thanks for selling it I'll send your sellers commission. But I'll spend mine of a English dictionary :floor:

'Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."
"• Euripides, The Bacchae

HSC911 said:
Oli-R said:
But I'll spend mine of a English dictionary :floor:

Maybe a book on grammar too.....

554754.jpg

I don't know if I'll have enough cash left after the sale to buy that as well lol. Good job my father in-law didn't put it on he's old green Targa after all. :D think if you guys see the plate you'll try the run him off the road lol. I'm tempted to buy a Porsche just so I can put it on the car and turn up to a meet. Don't think I'd be welcome :floor:

Oli-R said:
I'm tempted to buy a Porsche just so I can put it on the car and turn up to a meet. Don't think I'd be welcome :floor:

You'd be more than welcome mate...as long as you buy the CO55EES and B4CNO sarnies!!!

HSC911 said:
Oli-R said:
I'm tempted to buy a Porsche just so I can put it on the car and turn up to a meet. Don't think I'd be welcome :floor:

You'd be more than welcome mate...as long as you buy the CO55EES and B4CNO sarnies!!!

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :boogie: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

:bow: :bow:

:goodjob:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back