Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back to the fold!

Gaz3014

Trainee
Hi all.

Having sold my last 991 in June, I'm now back with my favourite car!

Put deposit down to hold one of the last NA 991 GTS's, in a special colour.....mint green!

Will take delivery on the 1st March!!!! yay. :thumb:

Attachments

• img_0741_180.jpg
    img_0741_180.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 6,731
The 911 is one of those cars you can't really stay away from for too long. Congratulations. :lol:

Colour is pretty extreme - you will certainly not go unnoticed. 8)

Cheers. :thumb:

I didn't spec the car, it was done by one of the business managers for the OPC Silverstone as one of the last of the line so wanted something different and retro. Wasn't sure about colour till I saw it when it landed last week. Wow.....it blew me away. I do like different though too. ☺️

Know it's marmite but I love it! God I missed the sound......

You'll certainly be easy to spot when driving around town. Keep an eye out for me in GTS Silver twin.

Will do.....you Northampton based, and did you get your GTS from Silverstone?

Loving that colour on a 991. I'll look out for you after March 1st. If you get a flash and a wave from an arctic silver 996 C4S, it's me. :thumb:

Nice and discrete! Only a wee bit jealous :mrgreen:

Welcome back!

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Love it Gaz. :thumb:

as the driver of an orange car(proper gulf orange not this new fangled lava nonsence!) I have to say I admire your subtle choice of colour sir.... :thumb:

Zeb said:

as the driver of an orange car(proper gulf orange not this new fangled lava nonsence!) I have to say I admire your subtle choice of colour sir.... :thumb:

Cheers zeb.......we clearly like to be different! :floor:

Gaz3014 said:
Zeb said:

No point in hiding in a corner :thumb:

Rockunrolla said:
Gaz3014 said:
Zeb said:

No point in hiding in a corner :thumb:

tis true.... 8)

clearly none of our cars anygood for a bank robbery

with the possible exception of the getaway.... :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back