Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Minor service

bryce

GT3 is due a service just shortly. I think it's the Minor as it's coming 6yo and 16k miles. OPC tells me this is £700 but didn't say what it includes.

Is there a schedule somewhere or can you lads tell me what's required.

Info all in your service book.

Basically oil change and a visual.

mm450exc said:
The £700 oil change....

Stunningly unreasonable. A major service is 1250 so essentialy its 550 for spark plugs and 7oo for oil. Bonkers.

Seriously? It's just an oil and filter plus visual inspection?

Anyone had success with a proper haggle?

My BMW dealership charges me £40inc VAT for an oil change if I provide oil and filter. These are M cars too so in theory should carry some of that tax that dealers like to add.

In the same predicament. Just been quoted £630 for a minor!

I'm out of warranty and I'm going to modify the car (alcons) but thought I'd keep up with the Porsche stamps for the required service intervals but now having second thoughts.

Not sure what to do. Was planning on going to fearnsport for pads+discs and geo and 2 year servicing with OPC. Is it really worth it just for the stamps?

Who needs stamps.

Most of the guys who really drive their GT3 use Fearnsport. A few other good places out there to service but Matt is just the best.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back