Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

phpBB : Critical Error

I am new to this forum and keep getting " critical error" messages every time I try to upload a picture. I have even reduce the size and still no go!!!

I have been getting it for the past couple of weeks, 3 or 4 refreshes usually sorts it. but it is a pain will be good when its sorted :pc: :pc: :bandit:

Yes glad to see this thread ,thought it was just me , new iPad nearly got thrown in the bin :pc: :?
:thumb:

some updates have been made

hopefully this should be less of a problem, but at this time it has not been resolved

Time to upgrade to that New-Fangled Broadband thingy Sundeep :floor:

Seems to be getting worse for me, mind you that might be down to me downloading so many hardcore Swedish educational films :eh!:

This idea this issue happens when the site is busy is flawed to me. Look at the time I have posted this. I'm in Germany so an hour ahead and I'm reading the forum at 0530hrs and it's worse than ever. I doubt there are many people online right now.

my sincere apologies, since this problem has been very frustrating to resolve as there has been a bit more to this to what was previously thought (it's not a server or bandwidth issue)

initially I've been strengthening the site against certain web attacks and threats which have been draining site resources, certain approaches were identified as weaker have been strengthened, however the error was still happening

then the database in question as been rebuild with a good old defrag, again there were a few issues I thought were the cause since database response has improved, but the error is still happening

the current action is focused on managing a wide range of 'bad' search bots that are consuming a massive amount of site data

there is actually a back up plan should the worst happen but it wasn't quite that kind of event

your patience is greatly appreciated in this matter, development of the new site has been accelerated with potentially a lighter construct, but we are still working on site testing for the mobile edition at this time

Interestingly, It hasn't happened to me once this evening :thumbs: :lol: fingers crossed its getting sorted :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back