Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New DVLA Auction

Osh

Morning all,

just seen the new DVLA Auction list arrive in my inbox.

The next one is Wed 24th/Thr 25th/Fri 26th Feb at Tankersley Manor Hotel n Barnsley - though you can bid on-line live while the auction is ongoing.

Click on their website to check out what's up for sale this time round - some nice numbers available.

Osh

Any pork related ones?

Save me searching for ages!

Also had an email telling me one I was considering is up for auction

996 por
However my wallet is still recovering from Xmas and the car is due a service in Feb so I doubt it will be mine :nooo:

996lee said:
Also had an email telling me one I was considering is up for auction

996 por
However my wallet is still recovering from Xmas and the car is due a service in Feb so I doubt it will be mine :nooo:

Hi m8

I keep checking and the one I want STILL hasn't come up yet.... :pc:

Have to say i'm glad really (this time) as i'm just about to spend a small fortune on my P&J...

Osh

Osh said:
Did you send a request to the DVLA to add the numberplate into auction?
I sent a request 2 years ago for a plate, have never seen it go to auction so don't hold your breath!

HSC911 said:
Any pork related ones?

Thought you have one already!

Shaoxter said:
Osh said:
I sent a request 2 years ago for a plate, have never seen it go to auction so don't hold your breath!

HSC911 said:
Any pork related ones?

Hi Shoax

yes m8, submitted a request last year but still nothing. Tried ringing them and buying it over the phone (did that with my bike reg some years ago) but was told they don't do it any more. Might try again in a month or so...

Osh

Shaoxter said:
Osh said:

HSC911 said:
Any pork related ones?

I do but you can never have too many!!!

I thought you had got your name too?

I did the groundwork for everyone...as I am at 'work' :oops:

911 AC 2200
911 BEG 1200
911 DCM 1200
911 JF 2200
911 MF 2200
911 RJR 1200
911 RWS 1200
918 RS 2200
930 FF 2200
930 SW 2200
944 MAX 1200
991 PD 2200
993 C 2500
993 RSR 1200
996 POR 1200
997 AR 2200
997 RUF 1200
POR 911D 250
RSR 911X 250
RUF 911A 250
P993 POR 250

HSC911 said:

You're right, can never have too many... I have 2 personalised plates but >2 cars :D Also with the new rules its only £80 to keep a number on retention for 10 years!

Looking for a nice dateless one, unfortunately the DVLA said SH40 has never been and never will be issued, which is a shame because I would have really liked a pic with two cars side by side which spelt my first and last names :grin:

Shaoxter said:
HSC911 said:

You're right, can never have too many... I have 2 personalised plates but >2 cars :D Also with the new rules its only £80 to keep a number on retention for 10 years!

Looking for a nice dateless one, unfortunately the DVLA said SH40 has never been and never will be issued, which is a shame because I would have really liked a pic with two cars side by side which spelt my first and last names :grin:

When the 40 plates come out you will be ok...and about another 80 odd years older!!!

I just hope that Porsche make the 904 again...as I also have RSC 904 for my boy...it's on a van at the moment too :sad:

Shaoxter said:

I put a request in 10 years ago and I'm still waiting!

Don't really understand why they won't just sell a registration if someone is interested.

jpsh120 said:
Don't really understand why they won't just sell a registration if someone is interested.

Answer = £££££££££££££££££££

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back