Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Upgraded my 997 Key

PM for me too please :thumb:

I'd be interested in 2 of these if possible please.

Thanks

Hi Elliot, A PM for me also please.
thanks
Phil

The key cases arrived this morning and look great, thanks Elliot, much appreciated!

Hi Elliot, I'm interested in a 2 button key, if you have any. Thanks, Neil

Hi Elliot

Can you please let me have a price for a 2 button key.

Cheers
Charlie

Hi Elliot could I have a price please👍

They look exactly like my genuine 997.2 keys...

Nice job!

997.2 Key Upgrade

Thank you for sending the keys they look great and are a vast improvement, thanks Elliot, your help and assistance was very much appreciated! top man

why do you care what the key looks like, are you porsche keys and keyring on the bar type of guys ? :lol:

seeforez said:
why do you care what the key looks like, are you porsche keys and keyring on the bar type of guys ? :lol:

Fobs don't last forever- they get knackered or lost (one of mine has a nice 'dent' in it from when the previous owners dog decided to have a chew on it)... Dealer sourced ones aren't cheap... no reason not to update the look of your key for less money than a genuine one if you're in need of a new one in the first place is there?!

seeforez said:

I like my key to look as mint as my car :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back