Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 child seat

fouress

I've searched the internet for a definitive guide on suitable forward facing rear car seats for a 991. Anyway, having finally made the leap to Porsche ownership I took my car down to my local pram centre with a view to trying various different models out.

The first seat I looked at appeared to be neatly packaged and so I gave it a go. It's a perfect fit. Accessing the belt buckle is a bit tricky but not a problem.

It's a Safety 1st Travel Safe seat and is a bargain at the price.

My 8 year old nephew tried it out last night and was very comfortable in there. As it's for my 5 year old son I am pretty sure he'll be even happier.

Highly recommended.

Attachments

• safety_1st_car_seat_144.jpg
    safety_1st_car_seat_144.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 3,215
That looks brilliant.

Did he have much space for his feet also was there enough space between his torso and the front seat?

I went for the standard Porsche child seat, £150 from PC Mid Sussex, Works brilliantly, very happy with it.

Plenty of foot room albeit with the seat forward to some extent. Lots of front footwell space as you know so not a major inconvenience for anyone in the front.

For 45 quid it is worth considering.

Yes, plenty of room for an adult to sit comfortably, the only complaint from my wife was the force of being pushed back into the seat......

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back