Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Happy with your black painted wheels?

I can answer my question now :D

Superbly done by ChrisW - Exel Wheels

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

Looks great. Good choice, really suits your car.

:thumbs:

Glad you went for the silver rim. Really works IMHO.

Where did you get your tyres btw?

I'm always curious about tyre buying experiences....... :bonk:

Chris (Exel) supplied the tyres as part of the service, which also included sorting out 2 of the wheels which had a slight wobble. Surprising I hadn't noticed, what with my honed driving feel :oops:

MJA911 said:
Chris (Exel) supplied the tyres as part of the service, which also included sorting out 2 of the wheels which had a slight wobble. Surprising I hadn't noticed, what with my honed driving feel :oops:

Yeah I can relate to that :oops:

Glad you got a good deal. Chris was uber helpful when I was looking last year. :thumb:

Another vote for:

1) Chris W (Exel) for wheels
2) Chris W (Exel) for tyres (I want a wheel man to fit my tyres, not a tyre man to fuk my wheels)
3) Body-colour wheels (with silver rim)

IMG_3647.JPG

Yes black wheels are cool :)

Attachments

• img_4930_medium_177.jpg
    img_4930_medium_177.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 3,087
  • img_4934_blur_medium_452.jpg
    img_4934_blur_medium_452.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 3,087
New996buyer said:
GT4 said:

Hang on......that picture isn't your driveway........? :eek:

No it isn't.

Although being a private road, I can drive up and down it whilst sans taxe routià¨re ... which is nice.

My driveway is shot.

But until I get the garages sorted (demolished and re-built 40 foot south), it won't even get on the Gantt chart.

To be fair, they are doing a reasonable job themselves of falling down, so the clock is ticking.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back