Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 Does Belfast

DRZ911

Last night, had the viewing evening at Porsche Belfast for the 991.2.

Full works .... lots of drink, bites to eat and the young ladies from the Innova Irish Dance Company who were on BGT did their stuff. And then there was more drink, and then a bit more drink!! :D

An extremely well attended event (must have been 200+ people) and professionally organised. Even got the large Le Mans scrap book as a freebie.

So what were my conclusions :-

1. Innova are top notch and know how to dance. :thumbs:
2. Never cease to be surprised at who attends these events - wonder how many have ever driven, let alone own, a 911?
3. Visually, the 991.2 is essentially the same as the 991.1, so felt a little let down. When I said this to a salesman, his jaw dropped, and then I got all the spiel about the advanced engine/driving dynamics that Porsche were really trying to promote.

So, an excellent night out. Wonder if a test drive will really sell the car to me, or if it's a 3 year wait for the 992 :?:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back