Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2004 cayenne & touareg fuel pumps identical??

Harv

Suzuka
I don't know about interchangeability or failures, but I do know mine pumps a lot of fuel!

:sad:

I have picked up a couple from EPC £200 a piece and they are in genuine Porsche branded boxes. They have the VW/Audi & Porsche logo but the only other marking is VD7 so possibly VDO??

The cheaper ones I listed are obviously non oem but would love to know if they'd work as for the cost I'd give them a try if they are plug and play :thumb:

I have found with a litle ingenuity most intank pumps can be swapped around, my fuel pump failed in my 4.4 range rover, how much ???? A kin fortune thats how much, took it out stripped the basket fitted a supra TT pump which also means a walboro will fit which means a 996T pump fits , do we follow a trend here?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back