Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 gone...........Hunt begins for a 2011/12 Carrera 'S'.

michelin

So my 997 has gone and my hunt begins for a 991.
Does anybody have an original brochure from 2011 that they are willing to pass onto a good home?
I've looked at the brochure in PDF format but much rather prefer the original type thing.
:thumb:

Good luck in your search for your ideal 991. :thumb:

Don't have a brochure, but you can get one here for £13.99 :-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-911-991-Carrera-Carrera-S-Hardback-Sales-Brochure-2012-MY-/251768325546[/url]

Many thanks DRZ :thumb:

I am after an 'S' with PDK, Sports Chrono and slightly higher miles than average on a 2011 plate. I have a daily runner so the mileage will come down over time.
Yours maybe too expensive for me but thanks for the heads up. :thumb:

Why an S? You can get a lower milage non-S for quite a bit less? Coming from 997 a non-S will feel faster...... As long as it has PDK and Sports Chrono (And PSE)!!!

PSE is a must on a 991.

findtom said:
Why an S? You can get a lower milage non-S for quite a bit less? Coming from 997 a non-S will feel faster...... As long as it has PDK and Sports Chrono (And PSE)!!!

PSE is a must on a 991.

I think a Non S will be harder to move on when it comes time to sell, the S comes with PVT.

Ok you end up paying more upfront but you will get 90% of that extra back when you sell the car in a year or 2 and you get to enjoy a better car.

Rubbish. They follow the same depreciation curve. You pay less at the start for a non-S and its worth roughly the same percentage when you sell it.

Although I agree, I would try to find one that has PTV too, it is a bonus on a non-S.

Don't get me wrong the S is the better car but it is all relative. Coming from a 997 a non-S will feel like a step up, costs less and still deliver on all levels.

Just a thought....

Points taken gents.
I had a non S 997 and I always wanted PASM and the red calipers.
S it is for me.
PTV, new one on me. Whats the basics on it?

Cheers Tom.
Like the website btw ;-) :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back