Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 GT3 Market Saturation

Slippydiff said:
Hahaha, I thought there couldn't be too many owners of such a heavily modified 997 GT3 around these parts !
Love the short fly by clip you've posted.
You'll need to be a bit more patient with mine, despite the roads being quiet, there was still a surprising amount of traffic around ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PeHWqBAt_rk

I do miss my old black Manthey modified car :-( Shouldn't have sold it really.
Is that the Mosel Valley in your images ? I ask as I popped over to Trier in August to watch Rally Deutschland, it's the third time I've been. The Mosel Valley is stunningly beautiful ! The weather was (as ever) fantastic.
We drove the Dhrontal stage on Saturday morning, awesome roads ! !

Will PM you to find out more about your next " project" ... :D

P.S RS not sold :

http://www.germansportscars.net/GB/cars-for-sale/detailview/porsche-911-964-rs/569/

I'll be honest H, your editing skills, although better than mine, leave a little room for improvement :grin:
Can't argue with the content though, beautiful backdrop and the twittering birds suddenly silenced by the menacing howl from your Mezger ;)
You are quite right with the Moselle, I live in Traben-Trarbach, about 30mins from Trier.
Great provenance, colour, spec your RS, surprised that hasn't been snapped up.
Fire away on the PM front ;)

Ah yes, my editing skills, they're non existent ...
Remove camera from car, switch on, place on wall, get in car, drive off and drive past camera. repeat as necessary, stop car, get out, switch off camera, upload to Youtube... :mrgreen:

Might see you next year as I plan to head over to Trier again. It's a truly stunning and beautiful country you live in Richie. Nice to go somewhere where the vast majority still have pride in their country, the countryside, the towns and their homes.

aDG9gmHc.jpg

iG4TSrXl.jpg

sp77DqtT.jpg

PM to follow later. :)

Really good to hear you enjoy your visits to this neck of the woods. The local roads through the valley are pure heaven for petrol heads. Please let me know when you plan to come over ;)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back