Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Flirting with a change... 964 to 997TT

Zingari said:
Jcx said:
I tested a 997 turbo tip today and while it was a fabulous place to be and was glued to wet muddy roads the very long gears, of which the tip has 5, left the 997 feeling much less urgent than my little beemer.

So I remain undecided about leaving the fold ;-)

Are you sure the tyre pressures were OK :dont know:

I was at my local OPC today testing out a Cayenne :roll: and was informed the new upgraded 991 will have engines of 3.0l only and all turbo charged with either a PDK or a 'strengthened' manual box with double clutch, reverse wheel steering and some sort of flap closure device :eek: They will still be 'badged' Carrera as the Turbo designation will be saved for the top of the range. I now have a dilemma of going with the Cayenne as a motorway trooper for two years or hanging on with my old banger until I retire in two years and buying the new 991 as a retirement present :pc:

You only just found this out? Where you been?

Don't do it Joe......you know the 964 is too tough an act to follow :wink:

isysman said:
You only just found this out? Where you been?

Proiding valuation advice to 993 owners :roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back