Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

new 944 owner

joncaz

Hi all
Just joined this club as a new 53 year old 944 owner.
This is my first Porsche and its makes me smile.
Its a 2.7 that a close friend has owned for 8 years but stood in his garage for 7 years. I say the car 5 years ago and asked him to give me first refusal if he ever wanted to sell it, so now its mine.
Its now MOtd and on the road and drives like a new car with everything working. It has 15 inch phone dials wheels that now have new tyres but next year i would like to upgrade to new wheels. my question is will 17 inch Boxster wheels .Thanks

Hi buddy, welcome :thumb: I owned a 2.7 944 about 6 years ago, great cars.
Have you had a timing belt kit fitted for peace of mind? You need to post pics!

Top tip, tele dial wheels are now cool! Keep hold of them.

Ian

Thanks for the replies and welcome.
Its my first job in the spring to do the belts and fuel lines. Not going to be using the car over the winter and I know the belts had been done in 2006 , a year before it was laid up so for the few nice days i will be using it I will take it canny :eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back