Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

x3 for sale 991 GT3 RS

ms2015

hi, if i can ask a silly question, i see 3 of the 991 GT3 RS for sale on this link:

http://www.911sport.co.uk/showroom/

are Porsche ok with that in terms of the customers selling these already? they wont get 'black-balled' in future they way Ferrari apparently do with their limited run cars? then again, clearing a £100k profit in return for getting black-balled.....you could twist my arm.....

Attachments

• 2015_11_03_22_53_54_234.jpg
    2015_11_03_22_53_54_234.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 5,295
Those asking prices are outrageous! £330,000 is just taking the p1ss. Anyone paying that should be imprisoned at Alcatraz.

The only people prepared to pay that much are either only interested in making money on their investment or are so rich that those numbers are just pocket change. A sad state of affairs but dare I say at that asking there are better cars to choose from :?: if I had 300k to burn on a car it wouldn't be one from Stuttgart... :nooo:

Completely agree on both points. If I had £330k but burning a hole in my pocket I wouldn't buy one of these cars.

A sad state of affairs but I doubt we will see many RS models ragging round a track anywhere soon.

but isysman - you have spent £300k on your GT2 RS project.....just kidding...!
im new to the forum and have just been through all 13 pages of your thread - very interesting read. sorry if i missed if the question was asked but, on page 10 of your thread, looking at the interior shots - amazing transformation - are you going to go for the light grey alcantara for the top section of the dash too? to match the lower section glovebox and the new gear lever etc? or is that impractical/silly money?
also would a carbon fibre surround exist for your lap timer clock in the centre of the dashboard? instead of the aluminium finish - so in the same style as the ignition key and headlight switch etc. thats if you even think it would be a good idea!
let me know if you'd rather i ask this on the actual thread.

ms2015 said:
but isysman - you have spent £300k on your GT2 RS project.....just kidding...!
im new to the forum and have just been through all 13 pages of your thread - very interesting read. sorry if i missed if the question was asked but, on page 10 of your thread, looking at the interior shots - amazing transformation - are you going to go for the light grey alcantara for the top section of the dash too? to match the lower section glovebox and the new gear lever etc? or is that impractical/silly money?
also would a carbon fibre surround exist for your lap timer clock in the centre of the dashboard? instead of the aluminium finish - so in the same style as the ignition key and headlight switch etc. thats if you even think it would be a good idea!
let me know if you'd rather i ask this on the actual thread.

Hi, welcome to the forum. No I won't be doing the top of the dash, not really something I've thought about as I think it looks fine as is. I'm keeping in line with the spec of the GT2RS and I don't think that was ever done. You can buy the carbon cover for the sport chrono but it's not something I will do.

I will have an update towards the end of the month, that's if the parts I have sent away are back by then.

I'd hazard a guess and say that these three 991 RS's were 918 customer
allocations not taken up...and moved on for a swift profit. I know for a fact
that RS deliveries here in the UK are taking a lot longer to come through....
so demand is therefore very strong.
8)

I've got one coming...it should have been here just before Xmas, and now
it'll be a very late Feb 2016 car.

jazzy2000 said:
The silver one is now 10k less at £295k. :eek:

Only a further £150K price drop now required until it gets to where the price really should be!! :hand: :eek: :eek:

Dealers e.g. Porsche and Romans are offering 240K to snap up cars e.g mine even before it is delivered.

I was at silverstone today

Great to see 4 of these there being driven in anger

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back