Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

"New" phase 1 manual Carrera?

pvr said:
Mine is a manual, find it extremely pleasant to drive.

I specifically did not want a PDK.

Phew - someone else agrees with me!
The search continues.

Good luck with the search, the manual is absolutely great and a treat to drive. You can not beat the feeling of really getting the gear change right.

My 2014, 911-50 during the Porsche trip in the mountains where that gearbox really comes to it's own (with the rev-match feature enabled in Sport plus mode):

I just bought a manual c2s 991. Have been looking for some time. All the stuff which has been written about how poor the gear change is, is rubbish.lovely gearbox. Pdk has a place, for town driving, perhaps.
The auto handbrake however. Hate it..

Yes, the handbrake. What is all that about?

I have to remember that it is the exact opposite to a normal handbrake. To pull the handbrake, you have to push the button and to release it you pull it.

Some times you can drive away with it on and it disengages, other times it bongs at you to press the brake pedal first.

Weird.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back