Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Linen Leather Recaro 964/Carrera 3.2 "Comfort Seats&quo

paul284pt

Hi Chaps,

I've just posted this on Parts for sale if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Paul

Hi,

After the complete re-trim of my car I have for sale the original electric "linen" leather faced "comfort" seats with black piping. Will suit a 964 or 3.2 Carrera or could be adapted for many other models.

The seats are not heated, the electric motors only control height and tilt. Forward and backwards adjusted via levers on the seat bases. The electric wires are underneath the bases.

The seats are in excellent condition with only light wear and creasing for their age. My 1990 Carrera had done only 78,000 miles when they were taken out. The ashtray and lighter have never been used in my car hence the seats even still smell great. Since I've had the car they have also been regularly cleaned and treated with leather conditioner.

The rails and and seal belt connections are attached ready for a straight swop.

A photo of them in my car before the re-trim:

The driver's seat is missing the plastic cover (sorry I needed it) but you probably have one already if it's a straight swop for your worn ones. Otherwise they are easy to get hold of from a breaker or parts supplier.

I can arrange delivery to most towns in the UK for £45 but please PM me your postcode and your offer if you're interested. Local delivery will be free (I live on Durham/N.Yorks border) or I can meet if it's a little further.

Cheers,
Paul

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back