Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spotted. New Benltey SUV thing

FZP

Zandvoort
So I was driving through Holmes Chapel today and I saw my first camouflaged test vehicle today. As it was coming towards me it looked like a raised Conti GT, which initially caught the attention, but as it got closer, could make out the SUV shape. Didn't manage to get a pic as it was coming the other way. Anyone else seen it? It was Maroon in colour with those funny blacking panels over the distinctive bits,
If I were to describe it, overlay current Conti GT lines over a Touareg

We saw it exactly 2 months ago on the M1 in morning rush hour! At the time I was doing wheels for one of the Bentley designers and he confirmed my spot :)

It was like a great big Conti GT on stilts in the rear view mirror.

Yep, looked like this.

Sorry.............I can't sit on the fence on this............ :oops:

EDIT - no reason to make people hurl twice so I'll take down the Brian from Family Guy vomit Gif........ :coat:

But I don't like big ugly SUV's. Sorry....... :nooo:

from the picture it looks dammmm ugly!

It's not the prettiest..........I find most of the SUV types fugly things.......maybe the BMW X6 isn't too bad!

I'm not against these vehicles per se, however I can see nothing in the Bentley that even earns it marks for 'good effort'.

The design is incoherent and not one I would associate with Bentley. I reckon they'll deprecate at the same rate as Conti GTs and Flying Spurs, so a good way to evaporate £s.

hopefully it looks better in the metal but at the moment i dont get it.

I had a continental for a bit and it was a great car and in my opinion looked brilliant but i dont even think that will grow on me it looks like a big Santa Fe

It will have kept engineers, assembly line workers, designers and numerous others in employment, so gets my vote - even if it is the damned ugliest thing I've seen on 4 wheels for some time...

I may be late to the party, but I just saw one down here in Dubai on British plates. It didn't really stand out amongst all the other SUVs down here. :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffy
Back