Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Field Find - '87 Carrera - Worth buying/ Value?

If its post '87 with a G50 box, that has to be worth a bit anyway.

Cars left in long grass is generally a Bad Thing. Assuming you can't get under it, if you can at least get past the seized locks you could have a look under the carpets, under the bonnet floor.

:eek:

Just realised there was an album full of photos! My apologies, I failed to see that when scanning the thread on the iPad.

Having looked at all the pics, I would have to agree with the Scotsmen on here. In fact I think £8k would be pushing it. Personally if it can't be had for £5k I would leave it where it is.

The rot around the window and hoop area has put me right off. The rot on the wings could easily be fixed with new panels, but I dread to think what the rest of the car is like if these areas look like that. :nooo:

:popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back