Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mesh Grills - Zunsport Discount Code

I'd love a code if someone can PM one to me? Just fished out a load of debris...but have been procrastinating doing it properly (removing bumper etc). Would be nice to fit the grills at the same time as doing a proper clean up. Thanks :)

zagonda said:
Just fitted mine.....

Thanks for sharing - just purchased a set and, after seeing your pic, now looking forward to getting them fitted. :thumb:

Sorted :thumb: - money well spent imho.

Thanks once again Nick.

Attachments

• 2015_07_16_140441b_176.jpg
    2015_07_16_140441b_176.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7,426
ollymeister said:
Evening All.

If someone is able to PM a greater discount code than the 15% I would be super grateful.

Looking for a complete front set. Can anyone confirm the GT3 set will fit on my aero bumper? (2005 C2S)

Standard or Black finish??

Thanks in advance,
Olly.
I am also pondering this question for my Aero kit - they do look the same and Aero is described as GT3 fron and rear in many a place.
Porscheshop advertise the Zunsport grill as follows;

997 Front Mesh 3 Grill Set Aero Bumper & GT3 / GT3RS 04 -09 Silver

So I think we are safe to purchase.

Gollom122 said:
RichardKS said:

Promo code not recognised :(
15% works Zuo421520

You could try PM'ing GTRnick to see if he still has the discount on offer (it's more than 15%)?

Anyone else with an Aero kit or GT3? I bought the set of three, but it looks like I need to remove the center black plastic (where the GT3 has a third radiator) and replace this with the Grill - not sure I want to do that and would prefer to leave the black plastic in place.

Anyone else had this dilemma with Aero?

I'll start new thread

Anyone have a current discount code please, going to be my first mod 😃

Code for me too pleeeease, also a link to the website for the mesh grills.. :)

Cheers

J

nigel99 said:
Anyone have a current discount code please, going to be my first mod 😃

I can get you 15% off apparently as I now have a loyalty membership card (just put Member No: 100629231 in at checkout) which was received when i purchased a set of grills for my car.

If no-one else comes on here with a better offer then give it a go. :thumb:

-- 997 -- said:
Code for me too pleeeease, also a link to the website for the mesh grills.. :)

Cheers

J

Same as above -I can get you 15% off apparently as I now have a loyalty membership card (just put Member No: 100629231 in at checkout) which was received when i purchased a set of grills for my car.

If no-one else comes on here with a better offer then give it a go. :thumb:

Link to the Zunsport website is: https://www.zunsport.com/

dirtyharry said:
Hi All

If it's of interest to anyone, I've just got the latest discount code from Peter at Zunsport. It's reduced from 20% to 15% but still worth it!

Code is ZU041510

Used that today and saved £33! Cheers. :worship:

Does anybody have an updated discount code please? :wink: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back