Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TUR80 number plate for sale (TUR80 V)

Boba fett said:
Although this has been genuinely funny in places..

What has the guy done wrong really??

He has posted in the right section of this forum, and lets be fair its a reasonable plate, I have seen far worse on here that's for sure, and if a Celeb had it on his motor, most would think it looks cool.

The price is an issue, and he has chanced his arm for sure, but he is just trying to sell his plate, thats all!!

Its just a tradition :D

New996buyer said:
Boba fett said:
Although this has been genuinely funny in places..

What has the guy done wrong really??

He has posted in the right section of this forum, and lets be fair its a reasonable plate, I have seen far worse on here that's for sure, and if a Celeb had it on his motor, most would think it looks cool.

The price is an issue, and he has chanced his arm for sure, but he is just trying to sell his plate, thats all!!

Its just a tradition :D

I see !!

Sure does look like JD's plate!
Explanation please JD??

diverzeusy said:
Sure does look like JD's plate!
Explanation please JD??

T11 ABD mines T11 ABO, its the same guy mine came from, infact he put my name on the the retenton cert of that one by mistake and asked if I would take that instead but I said no I would like the one a I paid for T11ABO. Hes a good guy to deal with no scam I paid him over a few months and he was good as gold.

Just what actually is that reg number :dont know: Now if he had T11RDS I'd be in like flint :thumb:[/quote]
is that 'flint' or 'fart' with a number like that :floor:

as for the T11ABD, well, surely manipulating that to look like....................
.............. TURBO....... is just asking the Plod for trouble???
and thanks JD for the clarificarion.

^^^ Very true bro, I'd be touching cloth no doubt :what:

What did you manage to get for it? If you don't mind me asking
:yahoo:[/b]

£250 :thumb:

New996buyer said:
tur80 said:
***SOLD*** :thumb:

'5 OLD'?

Not for me, thanks. Now if you had '8 OLD' I'd be much braver in making an offer? :dont know:

5 OLD V, I think.

Sorry, It's confidential & up to the new buyer to reveal how much he paid. So folks you can carry on guessing till next Xmas if you like? :pc:

I will however, give you a hint since we are at the festive period of the season. Is it going on a Porsche :?: :nooo: It's going on something a bit quicker :mrgreen: We call it the Porsche killer! :sad: AKA Godzilla! :hand: Nissan GTR Black edition :worship:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back