Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally..a 993

Hi Guys
I have finally been handed the keys for my 993. What a great drive back it was. Now I live in London SW, any recommendations for a car detailer.
I think she deserves a good old pamper...

Thanks

Can't help with the detailer but I just wanted to say welcome to the forum.:bye:
It's the custom to post some pictures of your new car.
You could post some before and after pics! :D :?:

I have used Invisible Touch Detailing in Esher before. Very reasonable and certainly not priced as high as some of the bigger outfits (the chaps that do the Veyrons, McLaren F1s etc).

Suppose what level you choose will depend on whether your's is a daily or weekend warrior. Mine was a daily for a time so, even though paint isn't perfect, we went for a harder wax and two layers. You could even opt for a two part serum for extra protection and watch that water bead!

Now that my car is purely for the odd pleasurable drive I tend to go with a softer wax which I enjoy applying and is glossier. Especially on Aventura ! :)

I think I paid around £400 for full extrerior prep and machine polish with two layers of wax, engine bay detail, interior clean & wet vacuum, leather conditioning and glass and lights polished. They also red the paint depths and advised accordingly. And then it rained on the way home..

I've used Elite Detailing based in Knightsbridge and their work is amazing!

Congrats on the new car

Welcome to the 993 fold. Look forward to seeing the pics and spec of your new car!

Elite detailing. 993 enthusiast.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back