Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thoughts on this 964 on ebay

No price showing now but IIRC it has been around for quite some time :dont know: The interior has more age cracks than 'Benidorm Madge' :what:

Reckon it was a clapped out old trout, as at that price it would not have hung around quite so long. Showing as sold now. Hopefully someone will apply some Oil of Ulay to the seats, give it some TLC and it will appear here one day with a shiny, proud new owner.

Wondered how long this one would last...

I dodn't think it looked too bad in the pics tbh. Of course it's often a different thing in the metal.

But certainly cheap... Let's hope the new owner ventures on here - or maybe a trader has it so we'll see it up for £30k with a bit of pimpin'....

Being the most photogenic of things, they all look good in the pics. You can bet if the seats look that bad on a pic, they'll make Mick Jagger's wrinkled face look smooth in comparison. Hope the price reflects the unjustified bias against tip and someone's snapped up a nice little car with just surface issues. But unlikely at this price, I fear. Let's see if it ends up on Motor Hub next week for thirty-two-double-nine-five, as I believe they say in the trade.

As my granddad used to put it, "You pay for what you get". Wise words, indeed.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back