Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Coming back to Porsche!! 991 C2S or 997.2 Turbo?

I'd say get the 991 too.

Sulz said:
I'd say get the 991 too.

On a serious note to OP look at the 991S in yellow above ^ at OPC Wilmslow this car was 71,997 last week, reduced to 68997 this week. The depreciation is a worry.

I know I am going to get hit by depreciation harder than the turbo but I am not too worried about that to be honest. What will be will be!! Looking at 997.2's at the moment they seem to have fallen to mid to late £40's and sat there for a long time.

I have purchased from Swindon OPC a 2012 991 C2S in white with 20" black wheels, PDK, Chrono and more importantly I am having them fit a PSE!!! Pick up mid next week and am more than a little excited!

spongebob squarepants said:
Sulz said:
I'd say get the 991 too.

On a serious note to OP look at the 991S in yellow above ^ at OPC Wilmslow this car was 71,997 last week, reduced to 68997 this week. The depreciation is a worry.

Zanderman said:
I have purchased from Swindon OPC a 2012 991 C2S in white with 20" black wheels, PDK, Chrono and more importantly I am having them fit a PSE!!! Pick up mid next week and am more than a little excited!

Spot on Zanderman in terms of not being too distracted by the depreciation hit. :thumb:

Congratulations on your new car and look forwards to seeing the photographs. :)

Congratulations , good work with the pse. I,never understand people who don't spec this. It's the must have option for me.

Well I am 3 hours away from collection time, oddly excited and a little scared at the same time!! :D :dont know:

Zanderman said:
Well I am 3 hours away from collection time, oddly excited and a little scared at the same time!! :D :dont know:

Exciting times man - look forward to seeing you crackle and popping on nearby A roads. I'd get a high-end speed trap sensor. Makes it all a bit calmer for those minutes of twisty roads pleasure.

Also - PSE is dream come true. Wait til you hit the Welsh or Austrian hills.

Zanderman said:

That's fantastic, looking forward to seeing some photos, for me you've picked an absolute gem of a colour combo :mrgreen:

Loved the way you didn't hang about by the way :thumbs:

For those that are interested, it really is a thing of beauty. No doubt in my mind I did the right thing!

zx2r20.jpg

21jpowh.jpg

1232uq0.jpg

2nqs0g8.jpg

2i9jxps.jpg

Excellent car. :thumb:

Cheshire Cat grins every day now. :D
The journey to understand the car's capabilities has just begun - health to enjoy. :) :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back