Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Changing to longer rear wheel studs

Chris G

Trainee
Hey,

Thinking of getting some H&R spacers that come with longer studs, done a bit of googling and it looks like the hub has to come off to get the longer studs in. Am I right in thinking this? I have also read you can change them by removing the parking brake, but might not be able to get the longer studs back in this way?

Cheers

Chris G said:
Hey,

Thinking of getting some H&R spacers that come with longer studs, done a bit of googling and it looks like the hub has to come off to get the longer studs in. Am I right in thinking this? I have also read you can change them by removing the parking brake, but might not be able to get the longer studs back in this way?

Cheers

Hi Chris,
Have a look at page 46 of my thread and it will show you how to go about changing the studs along with a few pictures to help :thumb:
The Red Baron....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back