Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheel colour, Weiss Gold or Black?

anotherGT2 said:
Here's another, my neighbour's van contrasts the gold very nicely

:D

Very cool. And nice one Chris :thumb:

Cheers Gavin, pleased for you!

As said your photos don't show how awesome they look in 'real life'. Weiss Gold suits the car perfectly. It is such a subtle colour, out of the sun it is the equivalent of what your average desktop printer would print as 'gold' and whilst it can look dull versus say a Subaru gold, it is quite menacing and motorsporty. But in the sun it really pings. Would love to see how it looks on the road.

Thanks again.

Here are some of my pics from my SLR that I think capture it quite well.

We supplied brand new centre caps and colour coded them rather than paint the original GT2 caps. They add a little bit of Weybridge bling.
:thumb:

Under low indoor light

Outdoor without sun

Outdoor without sun

With sun!

Without sun again...

If you stand around waiting for the sun sods law it won't happen and you run out of Jaffa Cakes....

:grin:

Chris, thanks for posting the photos my £40 camera was unable to take.

:D :D

This one is just :worship:

exel051_zpsa27fabf9.jpg

Thanks again for the excellent service, second time I've used Exel and both times the results were amazing.

That looks REALLY nice! :thumb:

Matching graphics as GT4 suggests would look nice too I think ... But then I'm a sucker for graphics and bling....

anotherGT2 said:
Chris, thanks for posting the photos my £40 camera was unable to take.

:D :D

This one is just :worship:

exel051_zpsa27fabf9.jpg

Thanks again for the excellent service, second time I've used Exel and both times the results were amazing.

+1

Great work Chris :worship:

Very nice, but now just needs a coating of brake dust :thumb:

bryce said:
Any more? Still racking up the miles?

Memories of the Goodwood Charity Track Day 2013. :cloud9:

+1 .... Same as. Gotta have the chequered gold as per GT4 :thumb:
Roro said:
That looks REALLY nice!

Matching graphics as GT4 suggests would look nice too I think ... But then I'm a sucker for graphics and bling....
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatandywhite
Back