Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fancy a 3.2 - what about this one?

bobjones

I quite fancy picking up a nice 3.2, preferably the G50. I've seen this one for sale and it looks bloody lovely - does anyone know it or have any thoughts on it?

1988 3.2 Carrera Sport Coupe with G50 Gearbox (1988)
For sale Privately, in Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
£49,995

porsche-911-pre-89-S1933911-1.jpg

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-carrera-sport-coupe-with-g50-gearbox/4339901

Looks beautiful but £49995 :eek:

Didn't realise these had risen so much too :?:

What's the mileage ?

Looks stunning ,but strong money for private sale. Check for rust in kidney bowls have seen very clean cars with problems in this area

I went to look at this one the other day - seller was very flexible with when I could view etc.

To be honest, I can't afford £50k - I can afford and had budgeted £40k but went along anyway with the intention of finding bits to haggle the fella down to as near to £40k as possible.

In short, it was stunning and I couldn't find anything to pull it up on. Well, if I was being harsh, I'd say it needed a couple of tyres. No rust. Kidney bowls were no problem just as the other regular spots on these.

Unfortunately I wasted the chaps time as I just can't stretch near enough to the asking. If you're slightly less strapped for cash than I and are after a 3.2 I can't recommend this one highly enough. If you know of a G50 sport pitched nearer my modest budget (I know I won't buy such a nice one), then please let me know. I suspect this car from a dealer this would fetch big money!

I'd rather have the 964 that's behind it for £49k :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back