Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Adattabili Cup1 Reps??

Chris G

Hey,

I'm weighing up my options for wheels for my 964, I've got a set of Gemballa Lemans, but not 100% I'm going to get the rears on without any issues (18x10 ET52). So been thinking about picking up a set of Cup1 Reps and saw these on eBay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/ALLO...HE-9-0X17-5X130-ET-47-SILVER-A66/331575504549

Works out roughly around £600 for a set, but can't find any info on the quality of them! Are these the same wheels that Design911 supply? Any more info would be appreciated regarding the quality of them!

Cheers

Hi Chris, how is she driving with a few mods?

I'm pretty sure the Design 911 wheels and the ones from FVD are by Mille Miglia. They are a good wheel. I cant comment on those on ebay as I haven't seen tem before.

Cheers. Rob

Chris,

I ran the same size rears as your Gemballa Lemans when I first got my 964. It was low and no probs with the fit :)

Chris

Hi Rob,

Danny set the car up last week on some new Eibachs to go with my B6's, (10mm above RS height, if I remember rightly, for now ), so its handling great now. RS short shift is a nice little mod too. Hoping to get out for a run this week.

Chris,

Did you run spacers on the car with those sizes? I know of another 964 with the same size wheel and no spacers that has no issues. The inside of the wheel seems to be very close to the oil pipe on the RHS, Danny @ Unit11 also thinks that I need spacers to ensure the inside of the wheel doesn't rub on the inside of the arch when under load when cornering hard(on track etc.)? I don't think there is enough clearance for big enough spacer without rolling the arches as well!

Do you remember what size tyre you ran?

Thanks for replies

I ran a simple 5mm spacer Chris. Cant remember on tyre sizes, but there wasn't any stretch on the side wall with that set, just recommended fit tyres.

Chris

We tried an 8mm spacer and still Danny wasn't happy with the clearance? I'm guessing there is no difference between the C2 an C4 that would be causing the issues?

Nope, none. :nooo:

I'd have a look at flattening the oil line if its that causing the issues.

Good luck :)

Chris

Cheers Chris, I'm pretty confused about it to be honest at the minute! Will test fit them again and have another look.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back