Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

new

All mods are the usual ie desirable mods;

Steering wheel - looks like a genuine CS but there are also after markets ones so look into it to see which it is.

Aluminium Cup 1 wheels were standard on 92 model size should be 7 & 9, mag versions are a lot more expensive and usually seen on RS variety, even then they are normally kept off the car as easy to damage. Make sure they are genuine though as you also find replica Cup 1 wheels (7-1/2 & 9) marking on back will let you know which it is.

Exhaust - G pipe &/or cup pipe are popular sound & a bit of bhp mods.

Air filter box drilling is also a popular sound mod.

KW V1 & V3(adjustable) along with H&R springs are also quite popular performance mod.

IIRC mileage was 130kish so wouldn't look to take it stock as all the mods are fairly popular & standard and make the car more valuable than stock, if it was 50k miles then it would be a different story. RPM should be able to verify all the above as in V1 or V3, genuine or replica cup 1 etc.

orac said:
Yes, I also purchased the car from RPM ! I dealt with a guy called Greig ( really nice guy) he made the experience relaxing ( it was a very large purchase for a humble chap like me)

Greig is a nice guy and also (ex) 964 owner. What were the leakdown test numbers on their PPI?

I also just bought my 964 from Greig @ RPM - big :thumbs: - super nice guy & genuine to boot

Mondrian said:
orac said:
Yes, I also purchased the car from RPM ! I dealt with a guy called Greig ( really nice guy) he made the experience relaxing ( it was a very large purchase for a humble chap like me)

Greig is a nice guy and also (ex) 964 owner. What were the leakdown test numbers on their PPI?

Greg said they were 4%. But he used the words "compression ".
Aparantly that is good.
Car has 127k

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back