Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Myalloys Basingstoke

mikeluke

Has anyone out there used Myalloys in Basingstoke? If so, any views/thoughts/recommendations?

Thanks

Yes, numerous times. Top blokes Ron and Alan. Haven't needed any wheels refurbing for a year or so, but they have done 5 or 6 sets in the past including Diamond cutting. Very thorough professional job. Recommend :thumb:
mikeluke said:
Has anyone out there used Myalloys in Basingstoke? If so, any views/thoughts/recommendations?

Thanks

Lawsy911 said:
Yes, numerous times. Top blokes Ron and Alan. Haven't needed any wheels refurbing for a year or so, but they have done 5 or 6 sets in the past including Diamond cutting. Very thorough professional job. Recommend :thumb:
mikeluke said:

Thanks

Many thanks - my Turbo alloys need a refurb and they are only just down the road, so makes sense to use them if they do a good job

They did my 996 Turbo Twist alloys. I chose a different colour to the norm, I went for 'BMW Aluminium' I have got some pics of them done if you want to see..?? The colour is a very bright sparkle silver. Great if you have a dark coloured car, for the contrast, I had Lapis Blue Met. Wouldn't recc it tho' if you have a light or Silver coloured car.
mikeluke said:
Lawsy911 said:
mikeluke said:

Thanks

Many thanks - my Turbo alloys need a refurb and they are only just down the road, so makes sense to use them if they do a good job

Intending to keep them as close to original as possible - my 996T is Arctic Silver - was tempted to go black but then my brain kicked into gear!

:hand:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back