Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 road trip to the Porsche Museum and Dinslaken show

Status
Not open for further replies.
mohitos said:
T8 - this is for 2016. Are you in?

But I haven't got a 993. :sad:

I'm definitely going to be in a 911 and in Germany for a few days before the Dinslaken show on Sunday 1st May, coming home on Monday 2nd, but I haven't decided on my itinerary yet.

Black Forest, Eifel Forest, Black Forest, Eifel Forest :?

Zingari - you are most welcome on the trip. To obtain entry all you need do is correct your views on 993 values :thumb:

..make sure you leave time for the utterly excellent Mercedes museum on the other side of town -- it's an amazing experience for any petrolhead !

This will be hilarious!

A group of OCD's who shy away from driving their cars big time attempting a convoy to Europe?

Have Disney approached yet?

Hurry up, if it starts raining this could take weeks!.

:hand:

Im in. Much like a young Jeremy Corbyn. The last time I went away with boys I didn't know I was 9. I can still remember shuddering as the tent door was unzipped and listening to my tent mate muttering;"Mercy, mercy uncle Percy".

GT4 needs to leave his roofies back in the UK.

Is the proposal to include XX chromosomes as copilots or are we hombres only?

I think the driver can decide who rides next to them. I'll probably bring a mate rather than my gf, and potentially share the driving....

As precious as I am about the 993, it's the memories that count. Trips like this are what it's all about, and make me much more comfortable with the lack of regular use.

This could be an epic trip :thumb:

I could be up for this if the garage-queens-only rule is relaxed. It's a while away yet but count me in for the tentative numbers please. :thumb:

1. mohitos
2. Jonttt
3. GT4
4. Trantorman
5. Harryk
6. highway
7. LondonRob

Re: 993 road trip to the Porsche museum

mohitos said:
Proposed dates (open to discussion and subject to change) would be departing on April (28th or 29th) and coming back on 2nd May (bank holiday) or perhaps the following day. I'm guessing it's a 4 night trip.

I am guessing that this must be a 2016 tour. If so, thenI might be up for a trip.

1. mohitos
2. Jonttt
3. GT4
4. Trantorman
5. Harryk
6. highway
7. LondonRob
8. dommorton (I'm already having pulpitations at the thought of the wear and tear)

mohitos said:
I think the driver can decide who rides next to them. I'll probably bring a mate rather than my gf, and potentially share the driving....

As precious as I am about the 993, it's the memories that count. Trips like this are what it's all about, and make me much more comfortable with the lack of regular use.

This could be an epic trip :thumb:

I'm bringing my detailer, I can charge him out by the hour :bandit:

Can someone post up instruction on how to change a tyre :dont know:

Will one tank of petrol do it :dont know:

So many questions ..........

A tank! That's a years worth of fuel ffs

dommorton said:
A tank! That's a years worth of fuel ffs

I'm still running on the tank I paid £1.40 a litre for in 2014 :nooo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics