Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 GT3 RS for sale - actual car, physical stock

Richyd

Mugello
Dick Lovett, Swindon.

Don't ask what they want for it. Total travesty, totally cynical marketing :evil:

I've spoken with them - if you want info, give 'em a call..... but, IMHO Porsche GB should be ashamed. I don't know how many Porsches someone has bought in the past, I've been told this behaviour won't be tolerated by Porsche GB - except of course, if you've bought 100's of cars from them in the past....

I'm guessing at least £250k and whoever specced it in the first place is a muppet. Looks like a club sport delete. There's no cage?!?

More £££££

It was delivered with rear spoiler delete too!

Nice way for a bloke to drive it around the block and make over £100k profit, assuming it sells for anywhere near what he wants.

GT silver is my favourite 991 colour normally- but on this GT3 RS with the huge spoiler and front side grills etc it looks rubbish compared to white......I'll worry about such issues further when I can afford one.
The 991 GT3 did not fly off the shelves at the hugely inflated prices over list-
it will be interesting to see if the RS suffers the same fate when vendors are getting so greedy.

I really hope it doesn't sell until the price comes down.

Scrolling through the Lovett stock list there's also a 2003 996 GT3 up for just under £105k. :eek:

Only 5k miles though.

I was in Leeds OPC last week. Spoke to one of the sales guys, three GT3RS due in, one to be flipped immediately.

When you're number 26 or thereabouts on their list for any new GT product I find that a bit annoying to say the least :damn:

TBH the sales guy did agree with me but hey ho.

Anyway they're still trying to sell me a 991 GT3 for £25k overs so I'll have the last laugh in the middle of winter (hopefully) :?:

Now taken down from their website so either sold or someone from Porsche AG has had a word. Porsche GB could not give a damn as they are complicit in these underhand practices.

OPCS and Porsche GB really need to take a good look at themselves IMO. I can guarantee this was a sale to a mate on a prearranged deal. I was not bothered my OPC did not let me have one as £140-150k with a few options a lot of money relatively speaking for a car and I'm happy to keep my cash but FFS pls pls sell them to people who will use them rather than flip them.

I wanted to buy one so my Mrs could attend a few trackdays with me. She has a dodgy left knee which makes it difficult for her to drive my own cars. I would defo have kept the car for more than a few years. Senior sales guys have their own system of back handers I know this first hand. Porsche's own fault as the salespeople and even the sales managers struggle to make a decent living and to compound matters they do not give them enough cars to satisfy demand.

You reap what you sow but not really a company I want anything to do with. More interested in the older stuff.

:judge: :cop:

That's taking the p1$$. How can an OPC get away with this?

isysman said:
That's taking the p1$$. How can an OPC get away with this?

Honestly they just make it up as they go along. To the rest of us its straight lies. Wouldn't get away with it in any other industry. I doubt a car dealer has ever heard of the anti bribery act lol. Was that guv?! Ees 82 honest and loves his 918 but can't stand the 991 GT3 RS as he struggles to get in and out of it the old bastward :?:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back