Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

dvla

Got a customer that I have managed for a dozen years now and have visited the Chairman at his home address a couple of times; the guy is minted - he has a brand new RR Phantom in the garage, his Mrs drives a top Merc and he's got a Ferrari California, too. His 'daily' drive is a Mercedes AMG 500 SL and the number plate is: 100

Osh

Hi, so the number plates have been sold.
911 FAN-£12,000
POR 997T-£3800
Also
997 RS- £31,500
Benny

T8 said:
I'd guess nearer £15k for 911 FAN and £5k for POR997T.

:puh:

Plates

Spotted Forest Row TUR130 on a 1972 Turbo now that works no pretention just does what it says. Great plate.
Not sure about any 911 .
As for mucking about with No. plates trust you have enough for any fines because the cameras rule the roads, If they cant read the number "they will find you and when they do they will fine you." Someone said that in a film, didn't they !!!!

Steve

My friend has 15 PY or 1 5PY

I think I could have got a brand new Turbo S for the same price

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back